1. This character has some similarities with another character from the same subseries 2. It is impilied that she is a failed experiment 3. She has a diary 4. She is girly and childish but also very VERY creepy
1. This character's species first appeared in Yoshi's Island 2. This character loves urban legends and spooky stories 3. This character may be a little bit of a stalker 4. This character is the boss of a group of fighters
1. This character is the leader of an alleged "neighborhood gang". 2. He's also somewhat of a stalker. 3. He's fought at least six times in his respective game. 4. He made a small cameo in the game's sequel.
Last Edit: Apr 29, 2014 8:04:09 GMT -5 by SolarBlaze
1. This character is a demon. 2. This character is the final boss of one of the RPGs. 3. This character, for the most part, was largely kept a secret. 4. This character is, in fact, the only main RPG antagonist with no official artwork.
I could see how you would think Beldam. She does not really guide anybody though. She kind of just lets things play out. She also has two sisters.
The answer was Elder Princess Shroob. She has a sister. Her sister is a red herring antagonist the whole game, and the Elder sister guides the Bros. in the form of the Cobalt Star. Then she later reveals her true agenda and breaks free.
Post by SolarBlaze on Apr 29, 2014 13:30:57 GMT -5
1. This character has an odd, distinct laugh that sounds as if he's choking. 2. This character was the third-to-last boss in one of the RPGs. 3. This character's abilities consist of technology and element-based magic. 4. This character started the trend of main antagonists being used as pawns, which continued in the game's sequel.