Post by SolarBlaze on Apr 29, 2014 17:51:05 GMT -5
1. This character, like Yaridovich, is also skilled at the art of impersonation. 2. However, he's good at imitating pretty much everyone except for Mario. 3. This character ended up using his talents to get into showbiz. 4. He's a chapter boss that ended up causing players to have to do a lot of backtracking.
Post by SolarBlaze on Apr 29, 2014 18:37:27 GMT -5
1. This character's name is an unpronounceable series of symbols. 2. He has some of the strongest attacks in the game. 3. However, his downside is his low defense. 4. This character has an attack that could kill any enemy instantly, except for bosses.
Post by SolarBlaze on Apr 29, 2014 20:45:53 GMT -5
1. This character is fought within a cloud-themed setting. 2. This character has an extremely bossy and domineering personality. 3. Ironically, this character treats her right-hand man even worse than all her other minions. 4.This character uses element-based attacks.
1. This character has only appeared in two games, one which was never released outside japan 2. This character is the first fairy/pixie/spirit/etc. type of sidekick in the Mario franchise 3. Both of the games this character appears in are puzzle games 4. Toad is the starring character of the other game this character has appeared in
This character is quite obscure so it may be tricky
1. This character's twenty-fifth anniversary has passed, as of April 21st. 2. This character was initially added to one of the spin-offs as an homage to a late, former Nintendo employee. 3. This character is of royal status. 4. This character, as of late, has been getting undermined in favor of another, whose debut appearance occurred in 2007.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2014 8:34:45 GMT -5 by SolarBlaze