1. this game was originally going to be rated T 2. This game feautured for first time the sidekick as the main star 3. It also was something that wasn't expected for a game in its series 4. It introduced the franchises latest non-specificspinoff type villain
Wow, really. A time-based game that is rated T using Luigi as a launch game. That is MADNESS!
1. This game is part of a popular series 2. This game changed the gameplay mechanics of it's series by teaming characters up 3. This mechanic never appeared again after this game 4. This game featured your favorite ghostly lover boy!
1. This games series is often consired to be the pinnacle of its genre 2. It is set in a not so distant future 3. A lot of fingerpointing happens in the game 4. This game was inspiration for another beloved series of its genre, to the point that these two series actually made a crossover with each other
1. This series debuted on the N64 2. This series combines characters from many other series 3. This series is often seen as Nintendo's greatest multiplayer experience 4. This series is about to make its portable debut
Looking for the series here. You know this! Sooo excited.
1. This series is one of the most beloved recent era Nintendo titles (even if isnt technically owned by them) 2. This series is deeper (storywise) than most of its genre 3. This series has an unique artstyle which is quite recognisable 4. This series is technically finished, although it has been rumored of sequels which do not have the title character in it
Yay! Oh, well do not be afraid to speak up on rule changes, you have just as much say as me. We are the same.
1. This series debuted on the SNES 2. RARE produced this series, and it is their main fighting franchise 3. This game was recently brought back but on a Microsoft system 4. This series had the only black cartridge on the SNES, so it stood out compared to the grey ones
1. this game was released at late of its consoles lifespan 2. It is the most popular game in a series consisting four games 3. It included a new boss battle mechanic 4. It was the last game in the series with traditional 2d looking sprites
Wrong actually. Because it wasn't THE last game released for the console but it was released at late end I will give a few hints - its a ds game which was released somewhere around 2009-2010 (so at late at the consoles lifespan) - its a RPG - It was the last game having a certain character in it
I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how difficult your clues are. CRY!
1. This game came out on the 3DS 2. This game involved walking on walls and merging with the background 3. This game brought back an ancient land 4. This game is a sequel to a game from the SNES generation
Any more hardness from you and I will start pulling out Monster Hunter games to make you SUFFER!
1. This game was a launchtitle for a homeconsole 2. Your main mission was to clean it from dirt 3. It involved a certain scientists inventions 4. A certain RPG released at 2013 shares some similarities with this game