Sorry that this is late. But better late than never I guess.
1. This game was released at end of its consoles liespan 2. It was a "return" to its franchises roots after a few more experiemental titles 3.because of this it has becomed one of the more loved games in the franchise despite the fact it is a recent game 4. A villain from a Mario RPG (possibly) makes a cameo of sorts in the final level
1. This game is a platformer 2. This game was the first to allow four players in this series to play at once 3. This game features the return of a certain group of offspring 4. This game introduced a new item, which allowed places to fly and float for a short time
1. This games main gameplay involves going on eternally changing dungeons and battling monsters there 2. The final boss in it is quite frustating (in my opinon at least) as he can OHKO your team with his special attack 3. The story involves preventing a dark future from happening 4. Two years after its release a remake/extended version which main new feature were sidequests where you played as minor characters from the main gameplay
It was the second one (Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/ darkness) which was one of my favorite games when I was a kid...I remember I really had fun with it...never beat the "final boss" (primal Dialga) because THAT OHKO ROAR OF TIME ...
You always make the hardest clues. I was going to guess that one! Darn, I should have!
1. This game marked the the return of a popular series 2. This game debuted on the Gamecube, and really helped sale the system 3. This game changed the style of the series from 3rd person to 1st person view 4. This game looked like a shooter, but was actually more adventure-based and puzzle-based
Tbh I havent played Metroid Prime but I believe its awesome Anyhow
1. This game was never released outside of Japan,just like most games in the series 2. This game is a "marine action game" (ie a platformer with swimming elements 3. It introduced the main characters younger sister 4. It was also the last game in its series having the same main villain (well sort of as there is another villain in this game too)
Yeah, I knew the game because of clues 2 and 3. I knew Starfy from those clues alone. ^_^ Give me the link! I need cuteness.
1. This game debuted on a console, but was later ported to the 3DS 2. This game is an RPG, but uses a more active battle system 3. This game belongs to a series with similar titles 4. This game has an anime
Might be obvious, but I had to include it! I had to! Just in case somebody stumbles across this one day and reads this to find new games to play!
No problem what did you think of them.also I was afraid that it would be too difficult and I didnt want so difficult
1. This game was also released on a non nintendo console before getting a rerelease on a Nintendo one 2. It is based around a certain countrys mythology 3. It has a similar gameplay to a certain famous nintendo franchise 4. It got a sequel for ds
I loved it! I used my browser to translate the page and then browsed the page! ^_^ It made me so happy to see this stuff. On a side note, I love sketches so do not worry about me seeing a rough sketch.
Hmm, Nooooo! I do not know! Um Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box since it is based of Pandora?
With what you translated it. Google translate? I love the sketches too (both on that site and general). My main complain is that not.a. single. Ogura.picture. i guess I am fine tho... but i loved the style the artist drew AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER DRAW THE BEST VILLAIN FROM THE SERIES
Wrong( as much as I love layton not close..expect this is an adventure game too but more in zelda style) Bonus hint: it has a magical paintbrush
Oh my gosh, I got it! Victory for me! I knew it. I am a GENIUS! Bow before me, Tiki, BOW!
1. This game originally came out for the N64 2. This game was similar to Mario Kart, but also involved 2 other vehicles other than karts 3. This game was later remade for the DS, with new levels, custom tracks, and new challenges 4. This game had to replace a couple characters because Nintendo did not own the rights to them for the remake, so they replaced them with characters related to the game's namesake
Yes! Good job! It was so good, but hard! Your turn!
You can put games we have not played here, I have a feeling it would be too hard if we tried to figure out what we have played or not. Especially with you, little miss obscure! Nobody plays what you play!
You have not played my last two games, in fact. Maybe I am the obscure one.