Yep no one knows what I play or what games I havent played. I play the more obscure ones tho... i think
1. This game is third in its series 2. Its the last one released on the console its started 3. Its also the only entry (so far) in which neither of themain duo was playable 4. This game introduced a new playable character who was the youngest playable character
Last Edit: Jul 25, 2014 12:36:19 GMT -5 by Deleted
Kiddy is my second favorite Kong and I love his little feet pajamas! ^_^ I would kiss and hug him all day!
1. This game was the greatest selling video game for a long time 2. This game was first shown in a movie before the game was released 3. This game had so many hidden secrets, including famous warps 4. This game introduced more new items and powerups than any other game in the series
Yeah I remembee I read it somewhere. Anyways I am not 100% sure if you knowthe next one.. well one thing of this thread is to introduce new games
1. This game is a handheld (ds) rpg 2. Despite this it is in a (modern) setting which isnt normally used in rpgs 3. One of the main ideas is to get new members to your team each with their own wacky special moves 4. The game (and its series) is made by Level 5, the same studio behind Layton games
Correct. Actually what I know Layton and others made a cameo in one of thw inazuma eleven games
Level 5 has worked on sereval RPGs including wacky pirate adventure roque galaxy, chibli collabration ni no kuni and the upcoming fantasy life (not sure of if this is an rpg). Funny how their most known game isnt a rpg xD
Wow, I had no idea. Glad I got it right on the first try this time! ^_^
1. This game was a sequel to a popular SNES game 2. This game involved many different colored characters who the player controls 3. This game had a storybook style and was not well liked among the fans of the original 4. This game was released on the N64 and introduced a certain character species to many new gamers
1. This games cutscenes were animated by the famous anime studio BONES 2. It pretty much saved a franchise from being cancelled 3. It had a "beginner friendly mode" in which nobody dies permantly 4. It was the first nintendo game with purschable dlc content (one of the first at least
1. This game was originally released on the Playstation, but later ported to N64 and Gamecube 2. This game had two main characters, a male and female 3. This game's storyline was divided into scenarios which overlapped at times 4. This game involved lots of zombies in a city
Anyways 1. This game is third one in its series 2. It is often consired to be the best one in the series as it improved many things both gameplay and storywise 3. It involves timetravelling, mafia and very tearjerking moments. And plottwists 4. This game introduced a new gameplay mechanic which was only seen in that game
Then you should just take the compliment, woman! Sheesh!
I saw it when I was looking for Miracle Mask while reading about the series. I know quite a few of the games now, but have never played them. You also mentioned them here before along with Diabolical Box. It was the only one I knew with time travel. That clue gave it away.
1. This game was a Gamecube exclusive, but was planned for the N64 2. This game would often screw with the player, such as telling them the memory card was corrupted 3. This game was a survival horror game 4. This game also involved time travel and had multiple playable characters
Thank you ^^. I never actually played it (eternal darkness I mean)
1. This game is a revivial of a certain game series 2. It was the first "succsesful" game on the console it debuted on 3. It absolutely LOVES to break the fourth wall 4. This game was developed by a man who is behind two of Nintendos most succsesful "franchises" (sort of)
Wrong. As this man is NOT Miyamoto but a certain who made two not that popular but still beloved (or one series the other...not going to spoil it) Also this game was a revivial of a much more forgotten series...thanks to a certain game this man who worked on the game worked on