1. This game is also a horror game, released for the ps2 system 2. The game is setted in a private school 3. This game had dog as the helper to the main protagonist 4. Due its themes the game caused some contorversy and was even banned in at least one country
Not sure if you know this game, as it is more of a "cult classic " in its genre
Post by Rainvainz on Sept 15, 2014 10:42:20 GMT -5
That was actually pretty easy, since you used the dog clue. I knew it was one of them. I liked both, by the way. Underrated in every way possible.
1. This game is a survival horror game for the PS2 2. This game has 10 playable characters 3. This game involves a Japanese village with an eerie red water that turns people into creatures 4. This game is not about fighting enemies, but rather avoiding them
It was one of the reasons I used that clue xD. I have only watched a walkthrough of Rule of Rose and I havent played haunting ground (I am not even sure if I know exactly what it is xD) but I agree definitely xD
1. Like in siren you can't fight against the monsters in this horror game 2. You however can slow them down with certain methods, as this is the main gimmick of the game 3. The game doesnt have that much of a story but it has some lore inside it 4. Despite being quite recent, this game has spawned quite popular to the point that a sequel was recently annouced
Post by Rainvainz on Sept 15, 2014 11:25:19 GMT -5
I hate puppets and that game takes advantage of stuff I hate. I also hate dolls and clowns, man.
1. This game is a survival horror game for the PS2 and had a sequel - both obscure 2. This game has five characters to play as 3. This game takes place at a high school 4. this game actually had a coop mode allowing the player to beat the game with a friend
Post by Rainvainz on Sept 20, 2014 10:34:16 GMT -5
1. This game was a Playstation RPG developed by Sony to combat Final Fantasy, also known as the Final Fantasy killer 2. This game had 4 discs divided into chapters 3. This game used a combat system with timed button presses instead of the usual turn based combat 4. This game had characters for each element and their powers revolved around dragons