This is a shameless ripoff of Darklaw's thread, but this one involves Mario areas! They can be areas in platformers, or Mario Kart tracks, or an area from an RPG. Same rules, post 4 clues and the person who guesses right gets to post the next set of clues.
I'll get us started!
1. This area was won in a contest 2. This area has many rooms 3 This area is haunted 4. This area is in the woods
Knowing that we like spooky stuff esepcially. 1. It is loosely based on myths and legends. 2. It has a female ruler 3. It has a light counterpart 4. The inhabiants of the place have no recollection about their memories
1. This area is a dark place. 2. This area acts as a base of operations for one of the RPG villains. 3. Three out of four heroes were presumed dead here. 4. This area is known for having one of the easiest (final) bosses throughout the series.
1. This area takes place within an outer space setting. 2. This place is known for having many technological advancements. 3. Everything that Mario and his friends went through here was planned in advance by the main antagonist. 4. A major ally throughout the game ended up "dying" here.
Woohoo Anyways 1. This place is one of the most whimsical and weirdest places in the Mario universe 2. Its a country 3. It has different system of economy than the Mushroom kingdom 4. It has three high rulers, with the main ruler being female
1. This place has lots of fruit 2. You can ride on a Ferris wheel, swinging ships, and a Yoshi merry-go-round in this area. 3. This area has some dangerous electric enemies 4. A unique boss battle is fought here
1. Races are held at this place on a regular basis. 2. One of the pieces of a key item resided here. 3. This place is only implied, but never seen. 4. This place has yet to appear in a Mario Kart game.
It is funny because I thought of using one from Luigi's stories, but you beat me to it!
1. This area is based on a real place. 2. The residents were not very friendly at first, but warmed up later. 3. This area hides a huge secret 4. One resident is an extremely heavy sleeper and likes to travel.